Re: [LUG] Feb meeting

Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

As far as I am aware I don't have a tutorial for Feburary, so I guess
the next lug meet can take place again on the first Saturday in Feb so
that will be Saturday 6th Feb.

I have updated www.dcglug.org.uk/drupal6 to reflect this

I would encourage all lug members to check the new site and suggest
content etc.  Its also a good way to keep up to date with what is going on.

Paul
I should be able to make this, fingers crossed.

It would be good though if possible if we could keep it to say, either 1st Saturday or 1st Sunday of every month and not change it every month. At least if it's set in stone pretty much as the 1st Saturday (or Sunday) of every month then I can keep that free as LUG meeting time. The wife tends to 'forget' that I have LUG meetings to go to and goes and books in stuff for herself, so having it set in stone so to speak means she can't argue with me then (which makes my life a little bit easier).

Rob