Re: [LUG] OT: Snow was Why don't they learn

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:33:33 +0000
tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello tom,

> Phew - good job we're pumping out all this C02 to stop that happening!
> Oh hang on if the arctic stops freezing...

Indeed;  Thank the govt for that.  If it wasn't for them, we'd stilling
be pumping out CO from our cars, not CO2.   :-)

> what is this 'snow' problem anyway - the kids are outside, the fires
> going, and the snow was building up on the power cables and the pole

Same here, except one child has been sent to her room in disgrace,

> is leaning 10 degrees more than it did on monday so it sw power dont
> get out here soon the kids will be playing skipping with a sparkly
> rope! Tom te tom te tom

Yeah, just watch their eyes light up!   :-)

--
 Regards  _

You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve
Nervous Wreck - Radio Stars