[LUG] Personal vs Public List Messages

Hi all,

Sorry for the HTML post - sending this from my phone which doesn't seem to have an option to send in plain-text.

Does anyone else feel it even slightly inappropriate for what comes across as personal attacks to be posted to a public, archived mailing list? ÂHow must it look for potential LUGgers? ÂSurely we should be actively trying to promote ourselves as a friendly local source of information, help and discussion?

If you need to publically point out inaccuracies, errors or IYO bad judgement of another poster, please do so politely and respectfully.

Grant
-- Sent from my Palm PrÄ