Re: [LUG] The new website..

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:25:08 +0000 (GMT)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Was it supposed to remember the old usernames & passwords, or do we have
> to re-create?

The new server has preserved all usernames and passwords from the old
server - it's not a new website.

The current site uses the same details and you'll have just had a
reminder emailed out.

The drupal6 test site only has limited user accounts at the moment and
does not allow new user accounts to be created except by the admins
(there are three admins at the moment).

So http://www.dcglug.org.uk/ will work with your existing username and
password to login to the Members Area and edit the wiki.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/drupal6/ does not currently allow you entry
unless you've already had an email from me, granting access (4 people
so far, plus the admins).

Gordon: I've just tested the username and password that would have been
sent out to you on the first of each month and your login to the
Members Area is working fine for the current site. You don't yet have
an account on the test site - only a handful of people do so far.

If you want to be one of those transferring content from the current
site to the test site, let me know.

--

Neil Williams