Re: [LUG] Survey

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 09:04:34 +0000
Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like peoples opinions please
>
> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/drupal6/?q=node/12

Sounds like the current config of the test site doesn't maybe allow
people to vote without an existing account; is this vote the reason for
your other enquiry Gordon?

I'm away at the moment (not a lot of online time), but once I get back
I'll arrange more accounts on the test site. We don't particularly want
the views of random spammers to be included in the poll results. ;-)

For now, feedback to the poll via this thread on the mailing list if
you are unable to register a vote directly.

> The plan is to maybe have a mechanism by which people can make a voice
> call to a conference system and people can then chat, like IRC only
> without having to have an IRC windo open to keep up with the conversation.
>
> Thoughts on a postcard to the usual adress

BTW - polls that are to be publicised on the list would probably be
best using a) a short title and maybe some blurb as text and b) use URL
renaming support to have a URL of ?q=voipsurvey or similar.

--

Neil Williams