Re: [LUG] 21CN

2009/12/21 Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:
and it doesn't even have a WBC upgrade date set yet,
> although they have a 21CN PSTN date set for Q1 2010... (and I thought they'd
> put all the voice stuff on hold?)

My exchange's PSTN date has been and gone, and it doesn't seem like
they've put me on the new switch (unless Fujitsu or more likely Huawei
have managed to emulate all the nuances, niggles and behaviour of the
current Ericsson switch).

It once had a WBC date too, but BT seem to have taken that away as well.

Shaun