Re: [LUG] New "Psion" sub-netbook

Philip Whateley wrote:
Just found this:
http://www.psixpda.com/

The company is owned by an ex-Psion engineer.

Having contacted them, they are offering two versions (either Windows XP
pro or Ubuntu (I assume UNR), both at Â499.99, which seems a bit pricey.

I might be interested if the price was lower, as I need something that
will slip into a pocket, but has a qwerty keyboard (albeit a little
small for serious typing)

Meh. Should have used ARM. I can't wait until somebody releases a proper ARM netbook with batteries lasting all whole day.

Too many people sticking with x86 because that's what Windows needs.