[LUG] Pandora Open Source handheld - video of final mass production unit

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if anyone on here has been following the progress of the Pandora handheld but there is a video on Youtube showing the final production unit. Looks fairly professional, I gather it's slightly larger than a Nintendo DS but runs Linux.

Anyway, the video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZsJIyv4ys

Here are some of the specs from the official site:

ARM Cortex A8 CPU at 600MHz +
PowerVR 3D video hardware
800x480 4.3" touchscreen LCD
Wifi and USB 2 support (USB 2 host controller)
Dual SD card slots and SVideo TV output
Dual analogue & digital gaming controls
43 button QWERTY keyboard
Around 10 hours battery life.

I'm not sure what the pricing is like on these, although I did see something to suggest it'll be around $330 (just over £200) so not cheap, but then I guess these devices aren't going to be made in the same sort of numbers as a Nintendo DS. I guess in a way you could think of it as a gaming netbook. :-)

For those who are interested, the official web site is here: http://www.open-pandora.org

Rob