[LUG] EeePC 900 £166 at Staples (in Torquay)

Hi folks,

I was in Staples last night advising my Dad on laptops and I noticed they have some EeePC 900's in there at about £166. They're the 16GB models running Linux. I asked the guy in the store if they had many and it sounds like they have about 3 or 4 left. It might be possible that other Staples stores also have some in stock too, as they happened to have the same laptop my Dad was looking at in the Exeter store knocked down at the same price.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for one of these near to Christmas, it might be well worth a look.

Rob