Re: [LUG] Linux manners

Julian best so far.
all please note my carefully worded question.
I have stated nothing as fact, but the search results could appear as fact to folk at a glance. do government departments come to some of their conclusions from similar searches.
Here is some more Google searches
214,000,000 for open source good
107,000,000 for open source bad
219,000,000 for linux good
115,000,000 for linux bad
646,000,000 for windows good.
174,000,000 for windows bad
They are meaningless for many of the reasons so far given plus many more to come.
But good for laughs.
Can anyone think of another search that give poor results.
Trevor