Re: [LUG] Linux manners

Thank you Rob and Simon, I just love the reply s.
Lets leave windoze out as the numbers would look like grains of sand on the all beaches .
I original was trying to get some Idea  how rude the computer world is.
The few searches I done come up with some strange results and you have both given a good laugh with your interpretations.
I hope more give there interpretations for a good Christmas giggle.
Thanks
Trevor