Re: [LUG] OT: Terry Pratchett

T'was written:
I am now climbing the walls till Christmas so I can unwrap
>> Unseen Academicals.
Only, climbing the walls! We have no word for this
 level of frustration at having Unseen Academicals in a cupboard
awaiting Christmas day by both wife and I

> Death is a great character in TP's books
Concur.
What about beloved "Squeek", The Wee Death of Rats

Some once he found his style for the discworld are worthy of "Saga"
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald