[LUG] OT: Terry Pratchett

I was very disappointed when Gordon said that he was put off going to bed with
the latest Terry Pratchett by a mere psu fire.  Poor excuse.  I myself am
saving the latest for some moment when I need pulling from the deepest
depression, such as contemplation of our esteemed parliament.

This set me to thinking that there could be a very high correlation between TP
reading and GNU Linux addiction.  Perhaps due to open minds?  Anyone agree?

Very sad to think that we may be coming to the end of these sparkling gems of
insight, wit and imagination.

George