Re: [LUG] Share Portfolio Monitoring Programme

>>> Can anyone think of where I might find a suitable programme? Even
>>> a programme which might be modified somewhat.

1. GnuCash allows recording of data in a lot of detail, but does not
allow for some specific UK actions, but easily inserted.
Load only stocks.bonds,trusts  and banking items. (Kmoney will do same,
German equity/banking programs do same but do not download UK banks.)
2. Graphing  use spreadsheet.
3. For UK stuff , brokers website Hargreaves  Lansdown gives a full
portfolio analysis, updating and recording system. If you do not hold
shares inside broker's or use this broker this is set up as a 'watching
portfolio' (virtual portfolio). Alot of grapgh an dbackground analysis
available.
4. Registration on Financial times website, gives ability to construct
and record many separate portfolios/ Thisis useful if you keep person's
accounts separate.
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald