Re: [LUG] New server

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:24:51 +0000
"Grant Sewell" <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Recycle it! I will be starting a new job teaching IT in Plymouth soon...
> An old P3-800 rackmount might be a useful learning aid. Who should I
> be mailing off-list?

Me and keep Simon CC'd. You'll need to collect it from Simon when it is
finally powered down. Can't say exactly when just now but it will be
before March when the next invoice is due for payment on the hosting
of the old box.

Remember that you really don't want to be in the same room as this box
when trying to concentrate.

--

Neil Williams