Re: [LUG] HD TV cards

Rob Beard wrote:

If I understand correctly, none of the currently available Freeview TV cards will work with Freeview HD, only the standard Freeview.

I don't *think* that's correct.  I believe some people on the mythtv
list have been recording Freeview HD using existing cards since the
test transmissions began at Crystal Palace(?).

I believe FreeSat HD requires a different tuner card though, because
that *is* different from the standard quality transmissions (DVB-S2 as
opposed to DVB-S).

I may be entirely mistaken.

James