Re: [LUG] OT private parking was Re: Can we do something about mandleson?

Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:

Living in a small village this is something that gets me very angry.
New residents arrive, grub out the hedge, concrete over the front
garden, and take it no one can now park in front of their property
any more.  And then offer to wreck the vehicles of those that do.

That's a complaint to the local planning and highways departments then.
I believe with recent changes in the law you need the consent of both to
create a new opening onto any highway.  Certainly that was the way it
was explained to me by a local planning officer.

James