Re: [LUG] OT private parking was Re: Can we do something about mandleson?

" Personally I'd push it out of the way but then I've got a Landrover:-)

If I did that I would be liable to any spurious damage claim the owner made up!!!"

Hi

Living in a small village this is something that gets me very angry.  New residents
arrive, grub out the hedge, concrete over the front garden, and take it no one can
now park in front of their property any more.  And then offer to wreck the vehicles
of those that do.

Indeed they often then expect you not to park on the other side of the road as well
as it restricts access to their "car park".

All the best

Peter L-J