Re: [LUG] html philosophy question

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:09:34 +0000, Admin <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Don't have IE to hand to test it I'm afraid. Other than those the 100%
>heights on body and html make me nervous with IE, if nothing else it
>tends to go a bit mad with scrollbars when things fit exactly. And
>you've used a table layout for a layout that really would be simple with
>CSS.
>
> Simon

Simon is right (again) :-)

Even after I thought I had things working, it turned out the 100%
stuff in the css was causing IE to not display the bottom 4 rows
of the table on my Fit PC page :-(

I am now stripping out one line of CSS at a time, and only
leaving in the ones that make the page look noticeably better.

The empty div stuff has been moved inside html comments, where
they will still do their job :-/

tnxs
Dave
--