Re: [LUG] Wave, Ubu 9.10 and APT-Cacher-NG

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 19:36 +0000, Chris Tipney wrote:
> tom wrote:
> > Has Google Wave crashed on the beach and soaked into the sand?
> Yup, I have an invite but every time I try to do anything it trashes the
> browser -

Been using it with a few friends chatting with it and it works ok for
the most part.
Performance in Firefox we all agree isn't great. Much better in
Chromium/Chrome.

Its too slow to really use as we have been doing for casual IM really,
but I can sure see how as a collaborative tool it would be pretty nice.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides