Re: [LUG] OT- Cheap Laptop

Rob Beard wrote:
I'd agree with that, okay it's not going to be portable but 22" is a nice size screen, it could also be used to play movies and stuff too with the integrated NVidia VDPAU. If I'm right too, the Aspire Revo is small enough to me mounted on the back of the monitor so it's all neat and tidy.
Yes it has a VESA mount to fit the back of a TFT precisely for that purpose.

Julian