Re: [LUG] OT- Cheap Laptop + ARM netbooks

Personally I just love the idea of a small netbook with a decent screen and a very long battery life, was planning on building my own based on a beagleboard and a 19" monitor however the power draw means i'd have to spend about £1000 for the project with a large chunk being batteries, if only there were some efficient 720p monitors out there...