Re: [LUG] Firefox updates

Simon Waters wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
Take it you're either running Firefox on Windows/Mac or you've installed
it separately to your distro's installed version of Firefox?

The mistake is installing updates just when the user wishes to start
using the program, this is the absolutely worst time from the users
perspective.
I see it as a minor inconvenience and one click closes the extra tab. Then I get on with what I was going to do.. no drama :)

Julian