Re: [LUG] Firefox updates

James Wonnacott wrote:
<RANT>
I'm seriously thinking of changing my browser.

Almost every day I get a firefox update and the irritating "Firefox has been updated" page.

It's driving me nuts. Why don't they save 'em up and push it out weekly or some thing????

</RANT>

As far as I'm aware Firefox has only been updated twice in the last week, but before that it hasn't had an update for a while. If you ask me, it's a good thing they are releasing these security fixes quickly and not holding on to them putting users at a potential risk.

Take it you're either running Firefox on Windows/Mac or you've installed it separately to your distro's installed version of Firefox?

Rob