Re: [LUG] drupal and mysql

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 10:56 +0000, tom wrote:

> Have you got MySqlAdministrator (its the easist way one you can log in
> to the server)
I'll have a look if I cannot do all I want logging in to phpmyadmin as
root.
> iether way log in as root first - and then make sure user james has all
> the permissions required  - ie login @ localhost!
I'll see what I can do. It will be a steep learning slope for me.

Two of my sons want web pages for business presence. One will be
competent with Drupal (and Linux) and it seems to have all the possible
facilities they may need. I am hopefully going to start the ball
rolling.

Thanks
James
--