Re: [LUG] Request for assistance regarding modems

Rob Beard wrote:
LOL.

By the way, bit off topic, I've noticed that e-mails that are coming from you are apparently sent in the future Julian. I'm just wondering if you've some how managed to break the space time continuum?

Rob
Ta :) I did notice earlier that my PC thought it was the 28th then promptly forgot to adjust it. I'm thinking something stuffed up when I put the clock forward an hour on Saturday.

Whoops.

Brain Not Connected.  Hit User To Continue.

:)

Julian