[LUG] Well off topic, but any thoughts ? training on MS Project

To All
Dear Folks,
I have colleague (one man company)who must use MS Project to run a major
plant project with African Government and Funding suppliers.
(Originally a charity project by him but now a world bank supported
project)
He has no training in MS Project.
Question to those who admin MS systems, among all the many web  adverts
of training sources is there any one company or trainer by internet that
does a good job with a one man  operated company.
(PS my interest- I review and write his contracts)

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Eion MacDonald