Re: [LUG] Old Server and Disks - free to a good home

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009, Max Siegieda wrote:

If the setup hasn't already gone I'd love to have the cases, been meaning to
find something worthy of being used for my planned file servers but
everything rack mount with the nice extra features like dual PSU spaces is
horribly expensive.

Ed's offered to take it off my hands so I'll give him first refusal - although I'm not sure he realises whathe's getting as I want to get rid of both units at the same time :)

The disk unit is not suitable for taking a motherboard - just 8 SCSI drives.

It's in Buckfastleigh and while I could deliver it, I'd rather it was collected :)

Gordon