Re: [LUG] Old Server and Disks - free to a good home

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:51:23 +0100, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a road runner dvd here,  i think acme gadgets need more research
and discusion,  i there fore propose we watch road runnner at a future
lug meet :)

I tried watching them all in 1 go but i found it got a bit repetitive. I even noticed that some of the clips were recycled, especially in the one where roadrunner and speedy gonzales are racing.