Re: [LUG] Cups

Why have you got this in the cups.conf?
Order allow,deny
Allow 127.0.0.2

have you got SElinux in Enforcing mode Permissive or Enforcing?

Do you get and SE linux notices? Perhaps turn it off just to test this problem.
my cups.conf is here

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 08:23 +0000, aaron moore wrote:
Hi
Can some one please have a look at my cups/conf. file.
I am finding it impossible to share the printer on my main machine with others on home network.  It is dual booted with vista and suse 11.1.  I have no probs sharing printer and files on vista. The suse o/s lets me share files but the printer just does not show up on the network.  It does however work as a local printer.  I have used both cups and yast GUI with no success, but cannot make head ot tail of the /cups/conf. file which I have posted at: http://tinypaste.com/a3a36
In the hope that sombody will come to my aid
Thanks in advance
Aaron

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved repressed(possibly!Definitely!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386