[LUG] Cups

Hi
Can some one please have a look at my cups/conf. file.
I am finding it impossible to share the printer on my main machine with others on home network.  It is dual booted with vista and suse 11.1.  I have no probs sharing printer and files on vista. The suse o/s lets me share files but the printer just does not show up on the network.  It does however work as a local printer.  I have used both cups and yast GUI with no success, but cannot make head ot tail of the /cups/conf. file which I have posted at: http://tinypaste.com/a3a36
In the hope that sombody will come to my aid
Thanks in advance
Aaron

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750