[LUG] dual booting 32 and 64 bit systems

Posted by "Barry Ayres" <baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi all,
  dont know if its me or my machine, (prolly me) but are there or should there be
any issues with dual booting a 32 and 64 bit linux on the same machine ? in my
wisdom thought it might be a good idea to boot pclinuxos (32 bit) and mint (64 bit)
on the same machine but whatever way round i do the install it blows the bootloader
away. even attempting to use the mobo bootloader can only see one operating system
at a time ! (or it just wont boot,,,, no operating system installed). using an
athlon 6000+ on a gigabyte board.
any feedback appreciated,
bas.
--