[LUG] OT: Tomorrows World now available on BBC Archive

Hi folks,

Being a bit of a geek I was a big fan of Tomorrows World back in the 80's and 90's. Now the BBC have made a few of the shows available on their online archive. There is an article on the BBC web site written by the ex-Tomorrow's World presenter Maggie Philbin.

You can find the archive here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/tomorrowsworld/index.shtml

I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't have all the shows but I guess they might eventually be released, I do find it interesting though that you can go back and watch selected shows from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. (I just wish they'd bring it back, I guess the nearest thing would be the online Click show).

Rob