[LUG] Objective-c/Cocoa developer

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an Objective-c/Cocoa developer who could give me some help writing MACOSX apps.
I have a C++ Background and would like some help getting familiar with the differences. Main difficulty is that I have a particular app that I need to develop quickly. It's fairly simple but I'm struggling!

Does anyone know of any body who would be willing to give me a day? I would pay a reasonable amount and I could meet anywhere in Cornwall.

Feel free to pass on my email address luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Luke.