[LUG] OT Digital TV

I live in Brixham and before we went fully digital I had an aerial in the
attic which gave reasonable reception, some breakup occasionally.  I wanted a
set in the kitchen so tried an old set top aerial which was no good at all.
I toyed with various ways of getting another aerial feed but in the end
decided to wait for switch-over.  (When in doubt do nothing)

Since switch-over I have tried the set top aerial again with excellent
results.  Signal strength says about 85% and the picture has no break-up.  I
can now watch Come Dine With Me while cooking... er... perhaps not.  I may
keep this a secret from the wife.

George