Re: [LUG] OT- Freesat-Internet

Thanks Rob - I'll take a look at brownstone.

Many thanks,

-Neil
Neil Tancock
Safeharbour Technology
            Your IT Department for commercial information and communication
technology
 IT | Communications | Consultancy | Support
 Ask me about BusinessHub - our business telephone, communication and
collaboration system that reduces costs and enables your business to
communicate more effectively and freely than before.
phone:
National: 0845 644 3607
South East: 0207 183 3709
South West: 01803 500101
mob: 07812 114784
email: neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.safeharbourit.co.uk

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our
clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of
business.