Re: [LUG] Looking at all photos

tom wrote:
> Any of these things do automatic compression?
> I've just been laughing at people saying that they need 50Meg BB at home
> and then went to a web site with 'thumbnails' that were 2.8 meg images
> sized small
> Tom te tom te tom

Yes, that is one problem that I have found while looking at this. I have
not yet found a program which will automatically scale down the photos.
All I need is a program to transfer the photos, scaled down in size (ie
number of pixels), which I can *quickly* transfer to an internet site so
that the wife can look at the photos on her computer.

I think I will probably end up using k3b to transfer them to a CD which
she can look at on her computer. Also useful as a extra backup.

Neil