[LUG] Looking at all photos

I have a digital camera and put photos into my computer using Digikam.
That's fine. I choose the ones I like and add them to my photo blog,
after some work in the Gimp.

Now the wife is moaning, saying that she would like sometimes to look at
all the photos from a particular group, eg after a holiday or a family
visit. Yes, she can see them on the tiny screen on the camera while the
photos are still there. However, can she look at all of them please on
her own computer just to see if there are some she would like to have?

I guess the easiest way would be to put them on to an internet program
somewhere. I have looked at coppermine, gallery2, kofeephoto and flickr.
Can't decide yet, so I am asking for some suggestions from the list please.

Anyone ......??

TIA

Neil Winchurst