Re: [LUG] MS or Google could hold patient data

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 12:45 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Perhaps we should put together an e-mail / letter / report outlining our
> concerns and send it to the Tory Health Minister.
I am a believer in letters to MPs etc as persistent pinpricks do raise
some awareness. I will post a reply from the Minister to my MP about the
MS ODF manipulation shortly for perusal and reply. In this case the Con
Leader was speaking so he should be the one - along with any Con MP you
may have for yours - or even any other party.

My MP was known as a FSW supporter by Tom Watson, much to my surprise!

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk