[LUG] DMI Error dual boot

HI all,

        I am having trouble with a Foxconn board athlon 64 bios with Dual boot
Linux and Xp.

I have a Sata disk with Xp on and an IDE with Fedora 11 on

If I remove either of the Disks the system boots up fine.
With both disks in the system does
"Varifying DMI data"........

and just stops.

I have got a MBR on each disk (XP  user wont use grub), and Linux is
selected from the BIOS boot menu.

Sometimes it works first boot,  sometimes it takes three or four boots
to start up either OS
any Ideas?

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386