From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of kevin
Sent: 06 July 2009 15:18
To: LUGList
Subject: [LUG] DMI Error dual boot

HI all,

        I am having trouble with a Foxconn board athlon 64 bios with Dual
boot Linux and Xp.

I have a Sata disk with Xp on and an IDE with Fedora 11 on

If I remove either of the Disks the system boots up fine.
With both disks in the system does
"Varifying DMI data"........

and just stops.

I have got a MBR on each disk (XP  user wont use grub), and Linux is
selected from the BIOS boot menu.

Sometimes it works first boot,  sometimes it takes three or four boots to
start up either OS any Ideas?

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!) Po House, Minions, Liskeard
Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386