Re: [LUG] DDR1 memory between 200 and 400mhz, 1GB sticks needed

Well, gaming is a big part of it but there are plenty of things that will benefit from increased speed and reduced access times. Every application I use would be faster to start especially if it were fragmented or needing to access files on various parts of the drive. It's the access times combined with the speeds that I want, plus the longevity of the drives.