Re: [LUG] Etiquette was Re: And this is bad news...

Terry Hill wrote:
> As far as I can remember the only place I've ever been told off for
> top posting was in this user group, so I start typing at the bottom
> these days if I remember as it's the fair enough that you all want the
> same format.
Universally accepted standard as long as I've been on the 'net (approx
15 years).  If you go on Usenet you'll find a lot more unfriendly
reactions to top-posting.

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

http://danielmiessler.com/blog/internet-ettiquete-top-posting <-- a
classic example.