[LUG] Alternative to BT (Business Broadband) in Minions

Hi All

Does any one Know if the Orange (or any other of the USB Dongles) would
be a reasonable bet to replace my expensive (I feel) BT Business
Broadband.

In Minions we get 1/2 speed Duplex on the Phone line which is 500 k and
250 k respectively. Marginally faster than a good Modem.

For this I get charged £103 per Qtr. I also have to pay the (Business)
rent on the BT Line which is around £45 per qtr. As I have another  Line
in, which the PO pays for I don't need the BT Line really.

So looking at Orange they suggest Minions Has %80 2g Coverage (whatever
that is) and no 3G or 3G+  Would I be wise trying it?  I also have not
seen anywhere on the Orange site any mention of Linux at all.

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386