Re: [LUG] Evolution eating all mail!

In the ~"username"/.evolution/mail/ folder the  .filters.xml has the
rules.

they look like this

"<rule grouping="any" source="incoming">
      <title>Mail to bookings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</title>
      <partset>
        <part name="to">
          <value name="recipient-type" type="option" value="contains"/>
          <value name="recipient" type="address">
            <address>bookings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</address>
          </value>
        </part>
      </partset>
      <actionset>
        <part name="move-to-folder">
          <value name="folder" type="folder">
            <folder uri="email://local@local/Inbox/bookings"/>
          </value>
        </part>
      </actionset>
    </rule>"

I would rename it and restart
see if you get a blank one again.

or just rename .evolution and begin again.
I tried thunderbird but much prefer evolution.

On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 08:29 +0100, tom wrote:
> Everything seemed fine last night, started up this morning and it
> downloaded 30 emails according to the pop-up window and none appeared
> anywhere!
> Sent several in form elsewhere and ditto.
> Deleted all the rules. Ditto
> Any clues - other than to stay with Tbird?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386