[LUG] Lizard LUG?

How many people here would be interested in a local LUG (maybe
interconnected into DCLUG?) to provide a front for Linux development
and community in the Lizard area? For quite some time I've thought
that such a thing couldn't work due to not many people in the Lizard
being Linux users, but it seems there are more that I had guessed (I
base that on seeing about 5 people waiting to pick up their copy of
Linux Format (and yes I know, that's only 5 people)).
Just an idea I thought I would throw out there.

Sam.