Re: [LUG] spam: [ Was Re: email]

Simon Waters wrote:
> The standard advice on not unsubscribing from spam is not I think based
> on any statistical evidence. One for someone to study when bored one
> day. My experience is sometimes it works and sometimes it makes it worse
That's an interesting notion.  I've just graduated as a 'mature' student
with a BSc in Software Development.  That might be an interesting line
for a Masters....

Hmmmmmm...

As for spam, anything not from someone in my Address Book (including my
own addresses) goes in a 'blacklist' folder.  Then I just click the
'spam' property on each listed mail without even opening it.  The only
ones I open are where I know it's a mailing list I'm on but they keep
changing the From: address.

Kind regards,

Julian