Re: [LUG] email

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Grant Sewell wrote:
> According to everyone's horror stories, I should be inundated.  Since I
> obviously don't have the SPAM problem, I must be doing something
> right.  But what?

Are you sure your ISP doesn't do some kind of filtering, for instance
by blocking connections from 'known' bad IP addresses? Depending on
the quality of the blacklists used, this keeps a lot of spam away.

Apart from that, there is a whole lot unknown about how spammers work
and why one domain or address gets significantly more spam than
another.

Martijn.