Re: [LUG] email

get your own domain = unlimited email addresses and then just tell the
domain to forward all incoming mail ending with the domain to gmail
and set gmail up with multiple send addresses registered and so the
emails can appear to come from different addresses even if its all in
one. plus as long as you have a browser access from anywhere

dan

oh and whenever a company asks for an email address eg P&Q ferries you
can enter pandqferries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then should you ever start
receiving spam sent to there you know they leaked it and you can send
a bitchy email to them - have a generic one to hand just incase:)

dan

2009/6/24 Keith Abraham <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Can anyone suggest a good email service provider?
>
> My present provider is changing it's business structure with the result
> that to stay with it would be too costly. Ergo I must find another provider.
>
> I have always preferred to keep my email provider separate from my
> ISP and fortunately no longer need any more than about 3 addresses.
>
> Any suggestions anyone?
>

> --

Henny Youngman  - "I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He
told me to quit going to those places." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/henny_youngman.html