Re: [LUG] Ubuntu 9.04 install.

jon.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> kevin writes:
>> There's only one
>> Minions Shop
>
> LOL !

...It's OK now though. I have sucessfully got ubuntu 9.04 installed onto the
harddrive of my lappy. :)
   Strangly the way I solved it was by installing XP. Then running the
installer from within Windows. It worked a treat.
  Only thing is I thought that I would be able to watch youtube without too
much re-configuring. So I did ;
apt -get flashplayer nonfree
not that exact command but the one that is on the flash player site and it
still doesn't work. Youtube says that I don't have the latest version of
Flash installed. Aside from this I am really liking 9.04 or whatever silly
name they have given it...
JOn.